Below you find an overview and photos of both past projects we are proud to have been apart of and current projects we are currently working on.
SALE OF AIR RIGHTS – ARBOR BLU STUDENT HOUSING
- Listed and sold air rights for $6 million above existing 2-story Pizza House restaurant, previously built to handle additional floors.
- Negotiated sale on behalf of owner bringing qualified developer of very successful student housing projects in Chicago and Minneapolis.
- NEWS about this sale
LAND ASSEMBLY – LOWERTOWN
- Assembled 13 parcels to create a 7 acre, $155 million mixed-use, transit oriented development near the University of Michigan’s Medical Center.
- Construction delayed due to the Great Recession but likely to come back to life with the possible relocation of the Amtrak train station to two blocks from the site.
DOWNTOWN INFILL – WILLIAM’S STREET CONDOS
- Developed with former student, David Kwan, this is one of Ann Arbor’s first downtown luxury condo developments, circa 1982.
GUT REHAB – FORMER DOWNTOWN MERCEDES/BMW DEALERSHIP
- Developed mixed-use condominium with David Kwan and Jim Lamb into Bay Design retail upstairs and our former office fronting Beakes St.
- Sold entire building to Bay Design upon relocating to 944 N. Main St., our new development facing Argo Dam and the Huron River.
REDEVELOPMENT – WIENMANN BLOCK
- Historic Tax Credit rehab in 1988
- Converted a former hardware store to office and retail.
- Now retail and residential condos.
REHAB/CONDO CONVERSION – SECOND WALKER BUILDING
- Gut rehab of a 3-story building from 1895 into retail, office, and residential.
- Rented first floor to successful retailer, Salon Vox, who then purchased the first and second floor as a condominium using innovative SBA 504 owner-occupied financing.
- Yielded a 40% IRR to investors.
- Total Gut Rehab in 1999 adding 5000 SF of Office Space, one of the first redevelopment’s along the Huron River
- Designed by Kramer Design, INC.
- Originally the Arnet’s Monument Factory then was Robbey’s Muffler Repair
DETROIT STREET CONDO CONVERSION
- Redeveloped 1920’s apartment building into 8 condominiums in partnership with Garnet Johnson.
REHAB/CONDO CONVERSION – BRAUN COURT
- Redeveloped former student housing into international food court.
- Blue Nile and Aut Bar still very successful in Ann Arbor.
- Arguably the worst deal of Peter’s career…Ask him why.